- 07 Jul 2009. JasperAssistant 3.1.1 released
- JasperAssistant v3.1.1 released. New in this version:
- Support for Eclipse Galileo (3.5)
- Minor bugfixes.
- 11 Dec 2008. JasperAssistant 3.1.0 released
- JasperAssistant v3.1.0 released. New in this version:
- Support for JasperReports 3.1.0. Most notably, this version moves from DTD to XSchema based validation. This makes report templates developed for this version backward incompatible without a manual intervention.
- Single update site for Eclipse 3.x. Older update sites can be still used for previous versions.
- Minimum requirement for JRE has changed from 1.4 to 1.5 (JRE 5)
- 20 Nov 2008. JasperAssistant 3.0.1 released
- JasperAssistant v3.0.1 released. New in this version:
- Support for JasperReports 3.0.1
- New update site and download packages for Eclipse 3.4
- Fixed a problem with border toggle actions
- 10 Jun 2008. JasperAssistant 3.0.0 released
- JasperAssistant v3.0.0 released. New in this version:
- Support for JasperReports 3.0.0
- 06 Jun 2008. JasperAssistant 2.4.3 released
- JasperAssistant v2.4.3 released. New in this version:
- Support for JasperReports 2.0.5
- 13 Dec 2007. JasperAssistant 2.4.2 released
- JasperAssistant v2.4.2 released. New in this version:
- Fixed style property editing problem when using external style templates
- Fixed the DOCTYPE of jrxml files to be backward compatible
- Added duplicate field detection for fields returned by custom data sources
- 05 Nov 2007. JasperAssistant 2.4.1 released
- JasperAssistant v2.4.1 released. New in this version:
- Fixed the error when exporting to PDF.
- Fixed the error when creating an XML data source with no select expression.
- Fixed the error that prevented the use of element groups in crosstab cells.
- 11 Oct 2007. JasperAssistant 2.4.0 released
- JasperAssistant v2.4.0 released. New in this version:
- Added support for JasperReports 2.0.2, main additions being:
- Support for style templates
- Support for noData band
- Better printing support for Windows
- Filters that allow to exclude .jasper files from Navigator and Package Explorer views
- CVS and SVN plug-ins now ignore .jasper files by default
- 09 Sep 2007. JasperAssistant 2.3.2 released
- JasperAssistant v2.3.2 released. New in this version:
- JasperReports 1.3.4 support.
- 03 Sep 2007. JasperAssistant 2.3.1 released
- JasperAssistant v2.3.1 released. New in this version:
- JasperReports 1.3.1 support.
- Support for Stacked Area chart type.
- 09 Aug 2007. JasperAssistant 2.3.0 released
- JasperAssistant v2.3.0 released. New in this version:
- JasperReports 1.3.0 support. Notably, the break element is now available.
- Eclipse 3.3 support. There is a new update site for Eclipse 3.3 specific versions.
- Mac OS X is now a supported platform. Eclipse 3.3 is required.
- Other minor enhancements
- 15 Jun 2007. JasperAssistant 2.2.4 for JasperReports 1.2.8 released
- JasperAssistant v2.2.4 released. This version adds support for JasperReports 1.2.8 which
includes the following features:
- Sort Fields property used for in-memory sorting of data source
- Upside down text rotation
- Other minor changes
- 07 Jun 2007. JasperAssistant 2.2.3 for JasperReports 1.2.7 released
- JasperAssistant v2.2.3 released. This version adds support for JasperReports 1.2.7 which
includes the following features:
- New meter, thermometer and multi-axis chart types
- Improved support for chart plot configuration
- 21 May 2007. JasperAssistant 2.2.2 for JasperReports 1.2.6 released
- JasperAssistant v2.2.2 released. This version adds support for JasperReports 1.2.6 which
includes the following features:
- Enhanced hyperlink support
- Support for hyperlink
- 21 May 2007. SWTJasperViewer v1.1.0 released
SWTJasperViewer v1.1.0 released. This version includes the following features:
Note that this version
requires JasperReports 1.2.6 or higher.
- Enhanced hyperlink support that enables the drill-down support for
- Support for hyperlink tooltips
- Portuguese (Brazil)
translation (contributed by Marcelo Tocchetto)
- 03 May 2007. JasperAssistant 2.2.1 for JasperReports 1.2.5 released
- JasperAssistant v2.2.1 released. This version includes several minor bugfixes and adds support for JasperReports 1.2.5.
- 08 Dec 2006. JasperAssistant 2.2.0 - JasperReports designer with crosstab support
- JasperAssistant v2.2.0 released.
This version brings full support for crosstabs by providing a dedicated crosstab editor. The most notable features of crosstab editor are:
- Visual layout and editing of crosstab cells
- Crosstab structure editing in Outline View
- Snap to grid support in crosstab cells
- Crosstab compilation errors linked to crosstab editor
- 11 Jul 2006. JasperAssistant 2.1.2 for JasperReports 1.2.4 released
- JasperAssistant v2.1.2 released. This version adds support
for JasperReports 1.2.4 jar file and Eclipse 3.2.
- 12 Jun 2006. JasperAssistant 2.1.1 for JasperReports 1.2.3 released
- JasperAssistant v2.1.1 released. This version includes support
for JasperReports 1.2.3 jar file and fixes several minor bugs.
- 13 Apr 2006. JasperAssistant 2.1.0 for JasperReports 1.2.1 released
- JasperAssistant v2.1.0 released.
We are glad to announce the release of JasperAssistant 2.1.0. This release
targets JasperReports 1.2.1 and adds support for most of the latest features.
Please note that there is yet no support for crosstabs. Most notable additions
in this version are:
- Support for styles and conditional styles
- Frame element support
- Sub-datasets support
- Support for chart dataset runs
- Other minor bugfixes and enhancements.
- 09 Dec 2005. JasperAssistant 2.0.5 for JasperReports 1.0.3 released
- JasperAssistant v2.0.5 released. This is a bugfix version that adds support for JasperReports 1.0.3.
Two notable bugs fixes in this version are:
- Chart customizer class loading
- Invalid xml generated for chart time series plot
- 07 Oct 2005. JasperAssistant 2.0.4 for JasperReports 1.0.2 released
- JasperAssistant v2.0.4 released. This version fixes a bug
that sometimes caused problems when editing the "To Variable" property of a subreport return value.
- 09 Sep 2005. JasperAssistant 2.0.3 for JasperReports 1.0.2 released
We are glad to announce the release of JasperAssistant 2.0.3. This release
targets the latest JasperReports 1.0.2 which fixes some minor bugs related
- 02 Sep 2005. JasperAssistant 2.0.2 for JasperReports 1.0.1 released
- JasperAssistant v2.0.2 released. This version fixes a bug
that caused errors when editing the name property of a subreport parameter.
- 30 Aug 2005. JasperAssistant 2.0.1 for JasperReports 1.0.1 released
- JasperAssistant v2.0.1 released. This version fixes a bug
in the custom data source that caused errors in Field Wizard.
- 29 Aug 2005. JasperAssistant 2.0.0 for JasperReports 1.0.1 released
We are glad to announce the release of JasperAssistant 2.0.0. This release
targets the latest JasperReports 1.0.1. Most notable features
added in this version are:
- Charting support. A new chart element is now available in the palette.
- Simplified support for returning values from subreports.
- Additional parameters for PDF, HTML, Excel, XML and CSV export formats.
- 15 Jul 2005. JasperAssistant 1.5.6 for Eclipse 3.1 released
- JasperAssistant v1.5.6 released. This version adds support for
the final release of Eclipse 3.1. This is release also adds several minor UI updates.
- 31 May 2005. JasperAssistant 1.5.5 for JasperReports 0.6.8 released
- JasperAssistant v1.5.5 released. This version adds support for
JasperReports 0.6.8 which fixes some serious bugs introduced in version 0.6.7.
- 24 May 2005. JasperAssistant 1.5.4 for JasperReports 0.6.7 released
We are glad to announce the release of JasperAssistant 1.5.4. New features in this release:
- Support for JasperReports 0.6.7.
- Support for Eclipse 3.1 milestone releases.
- Nudge element position actions (Ctrl+Arrows shortcuts)
- Nudge element size actions (Ctrl+Shift+Arrows shortcuts)
- Import subreport parameters wizard.
- Convert static text to text field action.
Other minor changes:
- Multiple drag and drop from the Outline View.
- Snap to grid on resize behavior can be configured to match the one in Crystal Reports.
- Improved Copy and Paste actions.
- Double-click on subreport parameter opens the expression editor.
- Copy and Paste support for subreport parameters.
- Subreport parameters are now always ordered by name in the Outline View.
- 18 Apr 2005. JasperAssistant 1.5.3 for JasperReports 0.6.6 released
We are glad to announce the release of JasperAssistant 1.5.3. New features in this release:
- Support for JasperReports 0.6.6.
- Groovy language support for report expressions. Groovy simplifies the syntax of report expressions
by eliminating most of the syntax overhead of the Java language. (Eclipse 3.x)
- 01 Apr 2005. JasperAssistant support forum has moved
Due to some maintenance problems with our old JasperAssistant support forum
it has been moved to a new address. Please update your bookmarks:
- 28 Mar 2005. JasperAssistant 1.5.2 for JasperReports 0.6.5 released
JasperAssistant v1.5.2 released. This version adds support for JasperReports 0.6.5.
- 27 Feb 2005. JasperAssistant 1.5.1 released
This release fixes a recently reported class loader issue with custom data sources.
- 14 Feb 2005. JasperAssistant 1.5.0 released
We are glad to announce the release of JasperAssistant 1.5.0. New features in this release:
- Remove horizontal and vertical space actions.
- Vertical align actions for text objects.
- New palette section that allows to quickly create text fields for displaying current date, time, current page, total pages and more.
- New text field formatting dialog that allows to specify the format pattern using an interface similar to the one available in Excel.
- Improved the registration process and made it more friendlier towards the plug-in upgrades.
- Several other minor bugfixes and enhancements.
- 09 Feb 2005. JasperAssistant v1.4.6 released
- This version fixes a problem with XML data source that
didn't work properly with Java 1.4.1 and 1.5.0.
- 26 Jan 2005. JasperAssistant v1.4.5 for JasperReports 0.6.4 released
- JasperAssistant v1.4.5 released. This version adds support for